NEPTUNE – NAVAL/COASTAL SECURITY SYSTEM
This revolutionary turn-key system, provides unprecedented capabilities for naval security. Combining long range of the high-end pulse compensation radar with a military spec Electro optical head, it is designed to function in the harshest marine environment. The system has been designed to provide security for off-shore installations, ports and on-boat installation.
With many options and customisable features, the Neptune can meet your coastal, off-shore and marine security needs.Combined with the Command and control software SOVA, which is currently in use around the world, protecting borders and ports, the Neptune becomes a very powerful tool.
ITEM DESCRIPTION (order code):
NEPTUNE – Marine surveilance system (DC/NE-XX voltage)
- Gyro stabilisation (GS)
- Video Tracking and Digital stabilisation (VSU)
- Thermal camera – ULRT 225 – as replacement for spotlight or addon (UT/R or UT/A)
- Radar control – boat display (RC/XXX – model)
- Automatic lens cleaning system
- Battery power 520 Ah with inverter/charger (BP)
- Marine diesel generator 4kW (DG)
- Solar panel power supply with base stands 4 x 325W (can only be used with battery power upgrade) – (SP)
- *Order code example of a 12V system with Gyro stabilisation and battery power: DC/NE-12-GS-BP
- *Specifications and prices are subject to change without further notice