Stationary systems are very useful in some particular areas like:
- Borders and perimeters
- Difficult to access terrains
- Flat areas
Stationary systems can operate in combination with radar systems and in combination provide a very versatile detection platform.
Additional features of combined platforms:
- Automatic motion detection, automatic detection of type of presence.
- Digital map support
- Automatic detection of the target position (target coordinates), and transferring of these coordinates to the officers in the field.
- Easy integration into existing complex systems
- We have developed our own concept of stationary thermal imaging systems based on specific requirements of end users, which include:
- Electro-optical head
- Pan-tilt unit
- Control room for operators
- Observation – up to 20 km
- GIS application with ortho-photo image and DMV
- Radars for land or sea
- Communication system